“Agriturismo” Lake Como: Al-Marnich, a Lombardy certified farm holiday, located just 8 km above the lake of Como, in a panoramic position, which allows you to enjoy a broad view of the Intelvi’s Valley and of the ancient mountain’s village, named: “Schignano” (“Schignano“: known for the famous carnival and the homonymous song by the talented singer: Davide Van de Sfroos).
The beautiful city of Como, which is about 21 km far from our farm holiday …: located a few kilometers from Milan, “Como“, is a small city of Lombardy, which borders on Switzerland (Chiasso – Lugano). You can therefore, from our farmhouse on Lake Como, easily reach and visit in a relatively short time all boths the citys (Como & Milan) and the Swiss cities of Chiasso and Lugano:
The Al-Marnich – lake Como farm holiday – Whath’s we offer for our Guests …:
- 14 comfortable, rustic and original rooms (which keep as much as possible, the original features of the ancient rural farmhouse, built in 1798 D.C., mainly using local limestone and natural wood …)
- 5 really unique restaurant rooms, and some very intimate and suggestive … (50/60 seats max.)
- A large panoramic terrace, overlooking the Intelvi’s Valley: perfect for small events and for romantic summer dinners, in the moonlight …
- Slow cooking, with an evident “homemade” character, but at the same time “professional” and using ingredients of our production (cheeses, jams, seasonal vegetables, salami and goat meat, small fruits, fresh eggs from hens bred outdoors …) both from local and regional producers and most generally: working with a careful selection related the ingredients quality … In addition, we works using the maximum care about the cooking’s and conservation’s process …
- Equipped relax area, inside the farm, with trekking trail also and the possibility of many nearby excursions on foot and / or on mountain bike and on electric bike eventually: mountain bike and electric bike rental always possible, on demand (enjoying of special prices for our Guests only, through a local professional partner, always available on request by reservation).
- A Special convention to visit the beautiful Villa Carlotta (Tremezzo – Lake Como), with a 22% discount, on the entrance ticket
and more ….
From the Al-Marnich (Lake Como) agritourism it is possible to visit many sporting and cultural activities as well as various tourist attractions …, such as for example …:
- The now famous and fairytale “Sentiero delle Espressioni“, easily reachable and practicable, directly from our holiday farm …
- The beautiful Lake Como, just 8 km from our farm holiday (10/15 minutes by car …), with its bathing beaches (Lido di Argegno, Lido di Lenno, Lido di Menaggio), the ancient nobiliary villas (Villa del Babianello, Villa Carlotta, Villa Olmo, Villa Melzi, Villa Turconi, etcc …), multiple ecclesiastical art’s proofs (Duomo di Como, several Romanesque churches in the Intelvi’s Valley and more …), some museum (silk museum, museum of sacred art, fossil museum …) and unique views / “panorama” at the World …
- Scheduled sports activities bookables before, during and after the room’s reservation, for to better enjoy the stay at our farm holiday, like as …: tennis (even with private coach …), golf (discounts for our Guests, at the Golf Club of Lanzo d’Intelvi), canyoning (prior reservation and subject to availability and weather conditions …) and various nautical sports (discounts for boat rentals, for example, through “AC Boat Renatal“, in Menaggio’s village …).
and more ….
L’agriturismo Al-Marnich (lago di Como – Lombardia), nasce nel 1995 su iniziativa di un imprenditore agricolo di Milano, che acquista un antico casale rurale…
The Al-Marnich agritourism always guarantees the best price that can be booked online and not only: there are many savings money options and special offers, which are constantly updated and / or re-proposed regularly …:
Agriturismo Lake Como (Lombardy) suggest exclusive and cheap gift vouchers, easily purchasable online, via Paypal and / or Credit Card …:
A map of all local excursions (always available, in a pocket paper format …), totally interactive and downloadable on the smartphone devices also, through by QRCode: